Attend Warships & OPV Latin America 2018 and:
- Gain a thorough understanding of modernisation priorities for Latin American navies and adapt your ship designs to meet the requirements of the modern operating environment
- Network with decision-makers from local government-owned shipyards and naval technology centres in order to influence procurement decisions and secure future business and programme partnerships
- Enhance your maritime situational awareness and assure maximum fleet readiness, in order to defend territorial waters and the national economic exclusive zone
- Gain first hand knowledge on upcoming requirements- including the Brazilian corvette and patrol vessel programmes- to inform budgetary decision making and to help develop your own programme preparations
- Learn about the renewal of legacy naval platforms in Latin America and how your organisation can participate
View all the latest procurement plans for Latin America and the surrounding areas.